iS CLINICAL® WHITE LIGHTENING™ SERUM Fact Sheet
WHITE LIGHTENING™ SERUM is a powerful formula that safely and rapidly lightens hyperpigmented areas while providing significant controlled exfoliation without evident peeling. This lightweight and easily absorbed serum is excellent for overall coverage, or as a targeted boost for problem hyperpigmented areas. WHITE LIGHTENING™ SERUM is a concentrated combination of potent botanical ingredients that address hyperpigmentation on a number of levels, while providing multiple anti-aging benefits.
Hyperpigmentation is an overproduction of melanin in the skin, caused by photodamage, hormonal changes, trauma or inflammation. These causes stimulate melanocytes in the skin to release the tyrosinase enzyme which initiates melanin production. The melanin is packaged in the melanocyte and then transferred by the melanocyte to the keratinocyte where it becomes visible as excess pigmentation in the skin. These pigmented cells migrate upward to the stratum corneum, causing it to appear dull and dry. As hyperpigmentation is caused by multiple processes, an effective skin lightening product must also address these multiple processes.
What are the results?
Lighter, brighter skin
Reduction in hyperpigmented areas
Improved skin texture
Reduction in fine lines and wrinkles
Healthier skin with no side effects
How does the formula work?
– This powerful formula combines select highly effective lightening ingredients that work safely and synergistically to control hyperpigmentation by addressing all five contributing mechanisms.
- Interrupts the transfer of melanin between melanocyte and keratinocyte
- Inhibits tyrosinase enzymes to safely prevent melanin production
- Provides significant controlled exfoliation to help remove hyperpigmented areas
- Resurfaces the skin with no inflammatory effects
– Strong controlled exfoliation enhances skin texture, helping to make it brighter, smoother, and clearer, without excessive peeling or irritation.
What special ingredients does it contain?
Norwegian Kelp Extract –
interrupts communication between melanocyte and keratinocyte and increases controlled exfoliation, helping to remove hyperpigmentation.
Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract
- Desquamation agent; encourages exfoliation of stratum corneum.
Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit/Leaf Extract
- Desquamation agent with moisturizing properties; enhances exfoliation of the stratum corneum without dehydrating the skin
- Inhibits tyrosinase enzymes that produce melanin, thus controlling hyperpigmentation
Polyporus Umbellatus (Mushroom) Extract
- Inhibits tyrosinase enzymes that produce melanin, thus controlling hyperpigmentation. Also exhibits powerful anti-bacterial, anti- microbial and anti-biotic properties
Salix Alba (White Willow Bark) Extract –
Encourages desquamation by “dissolving” intercellular “cement” with no inflammatory effects. Also deep cleans the pore and removes debris within hair follicles.
iS CLINICAL® WHITE LIGHTENING™ SERUM
will be available exclusively through dermatologists, plastic surgeons, medi-spas, cosmetic physicians and medical aestheticians.